Knitting Project Bag
- Small hand bag / pouch designed for your small knitting project to carry with
- You can put 1-2 yarn balls, and tools like scissors and knitting needles
- Stands itself when the bottom is unfolded
- The body (not including the handle) size: height 9.84" x width 10.24" (25cm x 26cm)
- The handle is enough big to be looped through the arm, but not to be hooked on one's shoulder
****The design story:
This bag was made by one of my customers' request. I have the same design but smaller bag called Osampo bag,
which she previously ordered and she wondered if I could make a larger bag as her knitting bag. After exchanging over 40 messages and making 5 paper models, we completed 2 knitting bags and this bag was one of them. You can see more story on my blog.
****Specifications of design and materials:
- Knitting Bag is made of 3mm-thick 100% wool *industrial felt.
- The felt is made and imported from Germany.
- The bottom can be unfolded making more space up to depth 5.9" (15cm).
- The length of the handle loop is about 12.6" (32cm).
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2kg).
****How it's made:
- Knitting Bag is made of 2 parts of felt, body and bottom, and handle is reinforced with another layer of felt, then they are sewn by industrial sewing machine firmly.
All items from Aika Felt Works are carefully packaged in new materials. This item is shipped in a postal paper bag.
Spot clean only. Not machine washable. (The felt will shrink and you'll have a smaller bag.)
*Industrial wool felt
Industrial wool felt is a non-woven cloth that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing woolen fibers by machines. The surface is smooth, soft and comfortable, and the structure is dense and strong. Wool felt is an eco-friendly, biodegradable, natural material.