- Comfortably warm, not sweaty
- Made of Eco-friendly, 3mm-thick, 100% wool industrial felt produced in Germany
- Non slip, durable leather sole
- Symmetric and rounded, pleasant design
- Lovely gift for a baby
- Please keep the slippers for a precious memory over time :)
The design story
I started designing these slippers recalling Japanese traditional wooden clogs, called "GETA". A pair of GETA's shape from the top is a square, symmetrical: there is no right and left that you don't have to care which pair of GETA you must put on your foot. So these slippers are symmetrical that it's easy for kids to put on. My 2.5 years-old boy happily wears size 5 at his kindergarten!
Specifications of design and materials
- Recycled leather is used for the soles.
- The color of the leather is not possible to choose, but usually they are brown or beige.
- The recycled leather is glued with milk glue to the bottom part of felt.
- Top part of the slippers are made of 3 parts of felt making an organic shape, which are "zig-zag"-sewn together then straight stitched to the bottom.
- Side parts of the slippers are connected with elastic around an instep.
- All the works are done by me in Finland.
Here is the size conversion
US, CA 5-6 = EU 21-22 = UK 4.5-5.5 = 14cm = 1-1.5 years old
US, CA 6.5-7.5 = EU 23-24 = UK 6-7 = 15cm = 1.5-2 years old
US, CA 8-9 = EU 25-26 = UK 7.5-8.5 = 16cm = 2-3 years old
Spot clean, hand-wash only (under 30ºC). Not machine washable.
The felt will be worn and pill same as wool sweater over time. You can "shave" its surface by a sharp razor then it will become like new.
Choose free gift wrapping option for a gift giving to yourself or someone you love.
Slippers will be shipped in a postal paper bag.
Industrial wool felt
Industrial wool felt is a non-woven cloth that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing woolen fibers by machines under high temperature and pressure. The surface is smooth, soft and comfortable, and the structure is dense and strong. Wool felt is an eco-friendly, natural material.