The first snow came the day before yesterday. It was at night. With my husband’s saying “it’s snowing!”, I and my son ran to see it from a window as if we were competing. I was sure I would be very excited to go out with my camera to my work room next morning, and I was!
- Moving this blog to a new address
- Arctic Design Pop-up Shop in Helsinki 10.-17.May 2014
- Still icy.. Arctic Circle Hiking Area
- Knitting Bag Is on Sale! Get 10% Discount with the Coupon Code!
- Early Spring near the Arctic Circle
- Peggy’s Knitting Bag
- These Lovely Cloths! Bag-in-bag of a Lunch Bag
- The Third Prototype of a Lunch Bag
- Bag-in-bag of a lunch bag – laminate!
- Searching for stain-resistant materials for a bag-in-bag of a lunch bag
- Aika Felt Works’ Christmas 2013
- New! Tea cozy
- Snow and Ice
- First Snow
- Making of Snowflake Necklace
- Gloomy mornings
- Autumn deepens
- Is wool felt stain-resistant?
- The second prototype of a lunch bag
- Morning mist
- Prototypes of a new lunch bag are in progress
- Making a Prototype of a Tea Cosy by Felt
- Red forest
- Morning dew
- Arctic circle hiking area
- Blueberry forest
Shop Aika Felt Works